IL-68 stand for testing frictional materials
Modeling the physical phenomena that occur in the brakes when the machine (vehicle, aircraft) is braked, and in particular for modeling the phenomenon of the so-called thermal impact. The braking cycle to zero speed lasts only 10 ÷ 15 s. During this time, such a large amount of heat is released on the working surface of the brake that a thermal impact is created, directed deep into the elements of the friction pair.
The IL-68 test bed makes it possible to reproduce the phenomena occurring on the friction surface of the tested samples, and at the same time to obtain and measure a number of parameters characterizing the working conditions of the brake and the cooperation of friction pairs. Our offer also includes tests of heat resistance of materials for brake blocks and other friction pairs.
IL-68 stand for testing frictional materials – stand specification
- maximum rotational speed of the drive shaft: 9000 rpm;
- moment of inertia: (adjustable) 0.154 to 1.54 kgm² (in steps of 0.098 kgm²);
- maximum pressure force on the surface of the samples: 5.88 kN.
IL-68 stand for testing frictional materials – testing characteristics
- wear of friction materials;
- friction pair parameters:
- braking torque,
- braking force,
- heat resistance of friction materials.