Basic scope of the analyzes we offer:
- static and dynamic loads on aircraft landing gear components and other structures;
- “shimmy type vibration analyses”;
- stiffness-strength analyses, susceptibility of components or entire aircraft landing gear and other structures (including composite);
- optimization and integration of components of aircraft landing gear and other structures, braking system, shock absorbers;
- phenomena accompanying the braking process (dynamics, thermal phenomena, vibrations);
- evaluation of durability of elements of aircraft landing gear and other structures by analytical and experimental methods;
- numerical analyses of energy-consumption of the materials;
- design and analysis of energy-intensive envelope structures (lattice structures) made by incremental methods (3D printing);
- numerical simulations of landing gear drop tests.
We perform analyzes using following packages:
- MSC NASTRAN/PATRAN,
- HYPER WORKS,
- dynamic analysis using LS-DYNA.