Rocket subsystems and components
We have experience in developing subsystems for rockets and satellites. We design components to the most demanding specifications.
Our rocket subsystem and component design portfolio:
- Pyrotechnic knives
- linear cumulative charges
- pyro valves
- servo motors
Rocket recovery systems
- Parachute systems
- wind tunnel testing
- use of flat corkscrew effect
- drop tests
- system of recovery from sea surface.
Control and electronic systems for rockets
- On-board computers
- launch management systems
- data acquisition
- control systems
- Auxiliary engine separation systems
- rocket main body separation system
- Łukasiewicz Research Network-Institute of Aviation has successfully demonstrated the following separation methods:
- „Fire in the hole”,
- pyrotechnic separation
- aerodynamic separation.