On-board instruments and systems
Avionics equipment and systems
Measuring and diagnostic devices
We carry out scientific and research and design-construction work, as well as small-batch manufacturing in the fields of avionics equipment and systems, measurement and diagnostic equipment, and electrical installations and systems for airplanes, helicopters and unmanned aerial vehicles.
We offer design and construction works in the following scope:
- Systems related to the movement of aircraft and RPAS in civil airspace, in all phases of flight.
- Avionic systems, in particular stabilization and classic, indirect and automatic control of the aircraft, RPAS, satellites and other control systems.
- Avionics devices for measuring motion parameters (e.g.: CDA, radio altimeter), spatial position (e.g.: INS, AHRS) and operating parameters (e.g. fuel gauge).
- Mathematical modeling of aircraft flight dynamics.
- Designing microprocessor systems as calculators dedicated to measuring systems and devices, stabilization, control and diagnostic systems, with particular emphasis on avionics equipment of aircraft, RPAS, satellites, as well as other devices and system components that require the use of a computing platform for the implementation of numerical algorithms.
- Rapid prototyping of avionic devices, their assembly and certified production for a commercial user.
- Testing of resistance and strength to mechanical and climatic factors of the technical devices and installations.
- Expert opinions and tests as well as assessment of aeronautical equipment, systems and installations completed with the issuance of a certificate of compliance with aviation standards and regulations: RTCA, ARINC, MIL, TSO.
- Prototyping and manufacturing of small batch precision equipment:
measuring, indicating and diagnostic.
We perform expertise, testing and evaluation of aeronautical equipment, systems and installations, culminating in the issuance of a certificate of compliance with aviation standards and regulations: RTCA, ARINC, MIL, TSO. We have a workshop base that allows prototyping and small batch production of precision equipment: measuring, indicating and diagnostic. We have workstations and apparatus that allow us to carry out comprehensive testing of the devices and products made.
The products developed and made by us are on the outfit of many Polish aircraft and laboratories. Particularly noteworthy are:
- fuel gauges for the following aircraft: Iryda, M28 Bryza/Skytruck and the W-3 Sokół helicopter;
- RWL–750M radio altimeters used on-board of the Iryda and Bryza aircraft and Anakonda helicopters;
- a torque meter unit used on-board of the W-3 Sokół helicopter;
- signaling and lighting systems used on-board of the Iryda and Skytruck aircraft;
- autonomous control system of an unmanned aerial vehicle;
- analog-digital RAC recorder, designed to record analog and/or digital data, record data from the GPS receiver, store the recorded values in the internal memory and read the recorded data on a personal computer;
- GPPA-3, GPPA–4 transients generators, GWE-2 electrostatic discharge generators;
- AROS autonomous recorder of fatigue loads;
- testers for TRS 6113-2 radio station, TPPM-1 fuel gauge, T4S radio altimeter, UD-100M torque meter gauge, MRT-3 radio navigation devices and systems;
- rudder trim tab controller for the “Orlik” aircraft.
ATSK – rudder automatic trim tab for the PZL–130 Orlik aircraft
ATSK is designed for automatic trim of the rudder in the aircraft. It improves the flight characteristics of the aircraft and increases the safety and comfort of the pilot’s work. Structurally, it is one device with three connectors, which generates signals controlling the rudder trim on the basis of input data concerning the engine operating parameters, speed and configuration of the aircraft.
Basic technical data:
- 182+(50 ) x 126 x 66.5 mm;
- weight: 800 g ±100 g (without connectors and harnesses);
- power supply: 27.5 V DC;
- power consumption: < 0.5 A no current in loads;
- operating temperatures range: ‒35 ÷ +70⁰C;
- survival temperature range: ‒55 ÷ +85⁰C.
- operating conditions: operation in any spatial position of the aircraft;
- standby time: no more than 60 s after power supply;
- storage conditions:
- recommended temperature range +10 ÷ +30⁰C,
- humidity < 80%;
- environmental qualification:
- according to DO–160,
- according to NO 06–A–101.