Tests of resistance and endurance to mechanical stress make it possible to identify, analyze and evaluate the risks arising from the effects of vibrations or shocks on the tested object, allowing to determine the degree of resistance of the object and its strength.
Mechanical tests – testing capabilities
We perform tests to determine the resistance and strength of materials and structure for vibrations and mechanical shocks.
We have a wide range of high-quality devices designed to perform the following mechanical tests:
- tests resistance and strength tests of sinusoidal and random vibration,
- tests resistance and strength tests for mechanical shocks,
- tests of resistance and vibration strength in combination with temperature and/or relative humidity,
- testing of rotating components in a vacuum.
The tests are carried out by qualified personnel with competence and specialized knowledge.
Mechanical tests – equipment
IMV I250/SA4M-CE SHAKER WITH MEDALLION II CONTROLLER
- oscillation frequency 5 – 2500 Hz;
- maximum displacement amplitude: 50 mm;
- maximum force: 40 kN;
- maximum acceleration:
- for sinusoidal vibration: 500 m/s²,
- for random vibration 140 m/s²,
- for shocks: 800 m/s²,
- additional equipment:
- sliding table with dimensions: 750 x 750 mm,
- head-expander with dimensions: 700 x 700 mm,
- head-expander with diameter: 610 mm;
CLIMATIC CHAMBER (FOR VIBRATION TESTS AT SPECIFIC TEMPERATURES) TYPE CLIMATS 1200 H 70/5 WITH SPIRALE 3 CONTROLLER
- working space dimensions: 1000 x 1100 x 1100mm (1200 l);
- temperature range: -70°C ÷ +180°C;
- speed of temperature change: 5°C/min;
- humidity range: 20% ÷ 95%.
MOBILE CLEANROOM MODEL SC-35/25/29 with dimensions: 3.5 x 3.0 x 2.6 m;
- antistatic transparent PVC strip curtains;
- HEPA filter – ISO7;
- automatic airflow: 0.45 m/s;
- can be used for vibration tests in clean air.
- working length: 9.65 m;
- diameter: 5.5 m;
- total volume: 265 m3;
- total mass: 177 tons;
- speeds: up to 12,000 rpm
- performance of tests of the rotating elements.