For the computational simulation of flows, we use both proprietary, academic and commercial software.
The basic tools for design and optimization, developed and implemented by us, are
- methodology of parameterization of objects in terms of designing and optimizing their aerodynamic properties;
- multi-criteria and multidisciplinary design and optimization methodology based on genetic algorithms and metamodels;
- experiment design methodology.
Flow analysis – basic scope of services
- construction of parametric models of objects for research and optimization (profile, wing, engine intake duct, engine exhaust nozzle, etc.);
- aerofoil profiles design;
- multi-criteria and multidisciplinary design of aircraft and its components;
- aerodynamic design of flow channels;
- aerodynamic design of the main rotor of the helicopter;
- design of propellers, wind turbine rotors, etc.;
- simulation of the aircraft flow (a)round) and its components;
- simulation of the helicopter flow (a)round and its components and interference with the environment;
- non-stationary flows with time-varying geometry of the flow area;
- simulations of fully three-dimensional flow (a)round of a working helicopter main rotor (in progressive flight and in hover) based on the URANS solution;
- modeling of the interaction of the medium and rotor blades structure (blades oscillations and deformations);
- simulation of flows in the ducts (e.g., in aircraft engine intake ducts).