We offer comprehensive tests in accordance with FAR, EASA, MIL, AP standards for helicopters and aircraft with a takeoff weight of up to 20,000 kg (44,000 lbs). We carry out tests as tests of complete assemblies, as well as their components, in terms of energy consumption, static, dynamic and fatigue strength, dynamic characteristics, functional characteristics and resistance to shock loads.
Strength tests – scope of the tests
- static and quasi-static tests,
- dynamic tests,
- functional tests.
The measured and recorded quantities are:
- displacement and deformation,
- speed of rotation,
- voltage and current.
Strength tests – documentation
Documenting of the conduct of the tests using:
- computer A/C recorders with 12- and 16-bit signal converters (maximum 1M samples/second), with up to 256 configurable input channels – equipment from Keithley Metrabyte, National Instrument, IOtech and Advantech;
- SPIDER 8 mobile system (Hottinger);
- MGC and KWS amplifiers from: Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik, MPL from Peltron and TD from Czaki, supporting accurate constant-voltage sensors and 4.8 kHz carrier-wave sensors;
- pressure, acceleration, linear displacement, force and strain transducers from: Hottinger, Keithley and Peltron;
- equipment for calibration, electrical measurements, generation of sinusoidal waveforms using equipment from:
- Keithley Metrabyte,
- measurement and control applications for data collection, control, generation of reports prepared in the laboratory, using TestPoint CEC and LabView software, based on the PC Windows platform;
- real-time flight recorders with sensors dedicated to rotating objects;
- LabView software with vision, RT, FPGA modules;
- Soria high-speed camera system with proprietary software, 180 fps at 2000×2000 resolution;
- NI DIAD for processing large amounts of data and synchronizing with video files.