40/20 T press
The press is designed to test chassis and their assemblies, i.e. wheels and shock absorbers, in static and slow-change tests. It makes it possible to determine force-displacement characteristics in biaxial loading conditions. The way the objects are built on the stand makes it possible to perform this type of testing also on other, non-aerial objects.
40/20 T press – stand specifications
- maximum vertical force: 392 kN,
- maximum horizontal force: 196 kN,
- vertical displacement: 400 mm,
- maximum vertical speed: 300 mm/min,
- maximum horizontal speed: 300 mm/min,
- table dimensions: 800 x 760 mm,
- distance between table and press slide: 190 to 2000 mm,
- operation in force maintenance mode, displacement mode (continuous or stepwise),
- the ability to record displacement and forces (and up to 8 external analog signals).
40/20 T press – testing characteristics
- static tests,
- force-displacement characteristics,
- shock absorbers,
- static tests of the wheels.