Workshop is organized to tribute contributions of Professor Piotr Wolański on development of the Rotating Detonation Engine (RDE).
Professor Piotr Wolański retired from the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation this year but remains as an advisor of the Institute.
Workshop Schedule: 22-23 October 2020
Venue of the Workshop:
Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation
al. Krakowska 110/114, 02-256 Warsaw, Poland
During Workshop all aspects related to the research devoted to Detonative Propulsion will be included, with special focus on:
- new concepts/ideas devoted to the detonative propulsion from sub-component to system levels,
- experimental research on continuously rotating detonation and pulsed detonation,
- development of the systems working on liquid fuels,
- analytical and computational methods of detonation propulsion from sub-component to system levels,
- development of propulsion systems based on detonative combustion.
Submission of the contributions:
1-2 pages abstract of the presentation should be sent by 1 September 2020 and notification of acceptance of the paper for presentation will be made by 20 September 2020. The full paper for the presentation/publications should be submitted by 16 October 2020. All submitted and presented papers, after peer review, will be published in the Journal “Transactions on Aerospace Research” published by the Łukasiewicz Research Network-Institute of Aviation.
Speeches, abstracts and papers are accepted in English only.