The 5th scientific conference, devoted to aeronautical structural fatigue, entirely organized by the Net Institute, will be held at the Institute of Aviation
on January 12 – 13, 2012.
Papers related to the technical areas listed below are especially welcome for presentations, however papers in all areas of fatigue of aircraft structures may be submitted for consideration.
– full-scale fatigue testing of aircraft and aircraft structural components,
– fatigue of materials and structures,
– advanced materials and innovative structural concepts,
– damage tolerant design of aircraft structure,
– life extension and management of ageing fleets,
– structural health monitoring and loads,
– fatigue crack growth and life prediction methods,
– NDT inspections,
– airworthiness considerations.
A full length paper proceedings will be published and distributed after the conference.
For more informations please visit official website of the conference here.