We cordially invite you to attend the 16th National Rotorcraft Forum – the scientific conference and social meeting of people interested in the rotorcraft field. This is the next National Rotorcraft Forum, which the first of took place in 1995.
Due to the epidemiological situation and sense of responsibility, we have decided that the meeting in 2021 will take place online, and the participants of the event will remain in e-mail and / or telephone contact. The exchange of opinions and discussion will take place after receiving the complete set of conference materials.
THE AIM OF THE CONCERENCE
The aim of the Rotorcraft Forum is to create an opportunity for the presentation of research results and exchange of information about rotorcraft activity, achievements and issues, both in Poland and abroad. According to the proven practice of the previous conferences, we expect papers referring to all rotorcraft related subjects, such as: manufacturing, exploitation, supervision, research and training, all of which may be the themes for conference presentations. We assume the possibility of presentation of survey papers and rotorcraft related product demonstration. Presenters from abroad are welcomed.
We invite to participate actively in our conference and we kindly ask for spreading this information to other, potentially interested people.
- Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation
CO – ORGANIZERS
- Air Force Institute of Technology
- Warsaw University of Technology
- Lublin University of Technology
ROTORCRAFT FORUM PROGRAMME BOARD
- Przemysław Bibik – Warsaw University of Technology
- Martin Bugaj – University of Žilina, Slovakia
- Andrzej Fellner – Silesian University of Technology
- Dariusz Frątczak – Civil Aviation Personnel Education Centre of Central and Eastern Europe at Silesian University of Technology
- Jerzy Klimkowski – PZL Swidnik, PZL senior engineers association
- Robert Konieczka – Silesian University of Technology
- Grzegorz Kowaleczko – Air Force Institute of Technology / Polish Air Force University
- Wiesław Krzymień – Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation
- Tomasz Łusiak – Lublin University of Technology
- Janusz Narkiewicz – Warsaw University of Technology
- Andrej Novak – University of Žilina, Slovakia
- Krzysztof Sibilski – Warsaw University of Technology
- Kazimierz Szumański – Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation
Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation
Marketing and Communications Department
al. Krakowska 110/114
Ph: (22) 846 00 11 ext. 547 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 25th, 2021
The number of participants is not limited.
There are 2 ways to attend:
- paper submission and publication after the acceptance by the Forum Programme Board,
- participation in the conference (without a paper).
Conference materials will be available to all participants.
It is possible to publish papers presented at the Forum as publications in the Scientific Quarterly of the Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation – Transactions on Aerospace Research.
Detailed information will appear on April 1st, 2021 at the website address below:
- April 25th, 2021 – Conference registration on the attached form, forwarding the authors’ resumes (A4 format)
- May 15th, 2021 – Information about papers acceptance
- June 25th, 2021 – 16th National Rotorcraft Forum 2021
Requirements for the format of the text of abstracts and full papers.
The text should contain:
- Author(s) name and surname, and company
- Title of the paper
- Summary of the paper in A4 format / Word / font 11, single line spacing
- A full paper in A4 format / Word / font 11 sizes, single line spacing