The Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation invites to participate in the scientific conference “Fatigue of Aircraft Structures” which will be held on January 12-13, 2023 in the on-line formula.
Papers related to the technical areas listed below are especially welcome for presentations, however papers in all areas of fatigue of aircraft structures and structural integrity may be submitted for consideration.
All details about the conference can be found at: https://ilot.lukasiewicz.gov.pl/fatigue16/
- Full scale fatigue testing of aircraft and aircraft structural components;
- Fatigue of materials and structures;
- Advanced materials and innovative structural concepts;
- Damage tolerant design of aircraft structure;
- Life extension and management of ageing fleets;
- Structural health monitoring and loads;
- Fatigue crack growth and life prediction methods;
- NDT inspections;
- Airworthiness considerations.
Abstracts of 250 to 400 words in MS Word format should be submitted to the conference organizer by e-mail: antoni.niepokolczycki[at]ilot.lukasiewicz.gov.pl. The deadline for submission of abstracts is January 7, 2023.
mob. + 48 695 905 440
Conference Scientific Committee
- Prof. Maciej BOSSAK
- Prof. Krzysztof DRAGAN
- Prof. Andrzej KATUNIN
- Prof. Sylwester KŁYSZ
- Prof. Jerzy KOZAK
- Prof. Andrzej LESKI
- Prof. Mirosław RODZEWICZ
- Prof. Grzegorz SOCHA
Participants from Poland: 100 PLN + 23% VAT
Bank PKO SA Nr: 90 1240 6247 1111 0000 4977 2760
Other Participants: 40 EUR
SWIFT: PKOPPLPW Nr: 33 1240 6247 1978 0000 4980 3477
PLEASE ADD: Fatigue of Aircraft Structures 2023
Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation
al. Krakowska 110/114
To receive an invoice please provide the name and address of your organization and the correct VAT number. You will receive the invoice by mail.