On 10-11 January 2019 the Institute of Aviation will witness the 12th conference on “Fatigue of aircraft structures”. The event is organized by the Materials and Structures Research Center.
The conference will cover all the issues related to fatigue of materials and aircraft structures, in particular:
- Full scale fatigue tests;
- Aircraft materials fatigue;
- New types of materials and structures;
- Life extension and fleet management;
- Structural health monitoring;
- Cracking mechanics and forecasting of fatigue life;
- Non-destructive testing (NDT);
- Regulations regarding fatigue life.
More information is available on the website http://www.cbmk.pl/fatigue12/