Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation and Institute of Heat Engineering of Warsaw University of Technology have the pleasure to invite you to the 12th Development Trends in Space Propulsion Systems international conference. It is the continuation of the series of successful conferences from previous years, organized by the Committee on Space Research of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Institute of Heat Engineering of Warsaw University of Technology and Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation.
The conference is addressed to scientists, researchers and industry representatives involved in the subject of space propulsion systems. It is also a great opportunity for students and young professionals to meet more experienced researchers and to promote their advances, novel ideas and recent achievements.
The conference forum will be a perfect place to get familiar with ongoing projects and state-of-the-art developments in the international space sector in the domain of space propulsion. Special attention shall be given to European advancement in the field and recent Polish contributions, due to Poland becoming one of the hot spots of the European space propulsion arena within several technology niches in recent years.
In the name of organizers we have the pleasure to invite you to Łukasiewicz Research Network – Institute of Aviation on October 27th to this magnificent event. This year, due to the global pandemic situation, the conference will be held in hybrid mode: with the possibility of on-site and remote participation. The venue of Łukasiewicz – Institute of Aviation in Warsaw shall allow for extensive networking, accompanied by a technical tour of expanding laboratory facilities.
Abstract submission and further information are available at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference language is English. A dedicated website shall be launched shortly. In case of large interest and valuable contributions, a second day of may be added to the conference.
Speakers are kindly encouraged to submit articles along abstracts describing their presentations. A selection of papers will be published in the international peer-reviewed journal “Transactions on Aerospace Research”.
Conference areas of focus:
- Space propulsion systems (including solid, liquid and hybrid rocket engines and motors, space electric propulsion, components and system level considerations),
- Green propellants (including development, handling, testing and utilization of environmentally friendly propellants)
- Numerical modeling of rocket engines and motors,
- Propulsion systems for suborbital and orbital vehicles’, small satellites, large spacecraft platforms and exploration missions
- Test facilities for rocket engines, assembly, integration and verification of infrastructure for rocket and spacecraft propulsion,
- Other topics related to space propulsion design, development or applications.
|Abstract Submission Begins:||19.07.2021|
|Abstract Deadline:||10.09.2021, 23:59 CET|
|Presentation Submission Begins:||1.10.2021|
|Manuscript Deadline (optional):||15.11.2021|